Thursday, January 20, 2005

And so it begins...

After seeing that my big brother has a blog I decided to follow in his footsteps and create one as well. Anyway, I'm at home on maternity leave (since Christmas) so I've got some time on my hands.

I'm currently 38 and a half weeks' pregnant. This is my second child. My first is a lovely 3 year old boy called Dante. He has his own website which I haven't updated for a long long time. Perhaps I will get around to it soon! Dante was born three weeks early, so he would have been a week and a half old by now. It's been frustrating that this second child hasn't come early. I really expected him/her to! My father keeps telling me "maybe tonight", but so far he hasn't been right. My mother has been helpful, though. Yesterday she decided that enough was enough and has started taking me on walks in the morning. Not too long, but exhausting enough for me! Especially since I'm carrying an extra 15kgs! Today's walk was particularly trying as the outside temperature is 30 degrees (Celsius). There is a nice path along a river near my house so it's quite pleasant walking with my Ma, despite the heat.

Well, I'll write more later - should get some work done around the house. If I don't write again soon, it could be because I'm at the hospital, giving birth. That would be nice (sort of). It also could be just because I'm lazy. I often like to start new projects and then never finish them.

No comments: