Thursday, November 27, 2008

500th post!

I've had a bit of a blog break - so much for NaBloPoMo!

I've been busy - work, craft, kids. Well, it seems just the usual life stuff, really. My trip to TI was wonderful. Warm (actually, hot and humid), relaxing (except that Elora wouldn't sleep much) and family-filled. But it was good to get home, too.

Now Christmas is less than a month away and things are starting to get quite busy - the social calendar is filling up quickly.

And I just realised that this is my 500th post! It's been almost four years since I started this blog - about 125 posts/year. That's an average of two posts/week. Not a bad, I reckon.

Lots of the craft blogs have giveaways for big events like this. I might do the same. I'm not sure exactly what yet. Perhaps some wool (I have a skein of Koigu KPPPM that I can part with), some fabric (some fat quarters) and something else yet to be determined.

Leave a comment on this post and I'll pick a winner in a few days.

3 comments:

Shanathalas said...

Congrats! 500 posts; very well done. I know I don't post anywhere as much as that!

Karen S said...

Congratulations! :)

A Sydney Foodie said...

Wow. I have a long way to go to even get close to that. Congrats on hitting 500! It seemed pretty easy to get to that number on onesentencehive, didn't it?