Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hair, glorious hair

My hair is unbelievably long these days. I didn't realise just how long it was until last night when Dan commented on it. It actually reaches my bottom. The top of my "bum crack" to be specific (and uncouth... anyone got a better description?). No wonder it's so heavy.

So I finally got around to making an appointment with my hairdresser today. Due to my limited spare time and his vast popularity, the next appointment which we can both make is, wait for it, four entire weeks away! Yowsers! I wonder how long it will be by then.

Stay tuned. I'm going to go for something drastic. Probably. Maybe...

1 comment:

A Sydney Foodie said...

I got sick of mine being so long about two months ago (it was about waist length), and was forever 'catching' on it when I went to get out of bed. So I chopped it to shoulder length. So much easier to deal with, althought when washing hair I automatically squeeze out enough conditioner for the old length!