Thursday, December 13, 2007

Facebook addiction

A little while ago I was coerced, persuaded, convinced to join Facebook and it's been a downward spiral since then.

Well, no, it's not that bad. There's so much going on and I wouldn't have a clue as to what half of those applications mean or do. Like, the Vampire one. What happens when I bite someone?? I can understand the gift giving ones - they're a nice gesture.

One of the neatest things about it, and I guess why it's so popular, is that I'm finding lots of friends, old and present, and I like the idea of being able to contact them again one day and see what they've been up to. I've found a few cousins and old school friends, too. I meant to go to bed about an hour and a half ago, but I started browsing through people's lists of friends and now here I am instead.

Oh well, it's interesting to see how things will go on. I'm sure one day Dante will be up there, certainly sooner than I will expect. All this is really making me feel my age. Thirties, huh? How did it happen so fast?

1 comment:

Shanathalas said...

It's amazing who turns up on facebook, eh?

My big facebook draw at the moment is the texas hold'em application. I'm up heaps. Of course it's not real money :(