Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feelin' restless

I must be feeling better today. Maybe because it's Saturday and I've had plenty of time to rest and not do anything.

But now, it's 5:40 in the afternoon and I'm really really restless. I feel like I need to DO SOMETHING. Argh. We're going out to my brother's place for dinner tonight (to celebrate my nephew's thirteenth birthday this Wednesday) so there's not much point getting stuck into any big task... The kids have been wonderful all day - Atti had a great two and a half hour nap while Dante played on the computer and watched Star Wars on tele (again). They had quite a busy morning with swimming lessons and then piano lessons (well, only Dante had the latter).

What have I done today? Besides sleeping, I've eaten lunch, gotten frustrated by the "Samurai Sudoku" in the weekend paper, put on and hung out three loads of washing, mucked around playing the piano... and that's about it. I wonder what I can do now - my brother said not to come over too early so we've still got another hour or so before we can leave! I feel like I should be doing something to prepare for the bub, but I don't want to wear myself out... I hope this isn't the "burst of energy" before labour begins.

Oh well, here's a photo that Dan took of the most amazing sky we had the other night.

No comments: