Monday, December 12, 2005

Water skills for the Burn boys

I enrolled the boys into swimming lessons today. I'm so excited. They'll be going every Sunday in first term. 9am - I hope we can make it. I think it should be okay since we'll be doing it for school. And then Dan can have his morning sleep-in. I will be going in with Atti and Dante will be in a class of four on his own. I'm really looking forward to it. I've also enrolled the big boy in "Summer Intensive Lessons" which start at the beginning of the year (3rd Jan) and are four days a week for two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it.

My niece, Jasmine, has been going to lessons and my sister-in-law has had wonderful things to say about them. At first Jazzy was a little scared but the teachers were patient and kind and now she's brilliant in the water. I can't wait for Dante to be happy in the water, too. I mean, he's okay as long as we are around. We bought him a big floatie ring and he loves that, but still screams when water gets splashed in his face - even the tiniest bit. There's a lot of trouble when the two boys are in the bath together because Atti loves to splash.

Anyway, that's all our Sunday mornings 'til April!

No comments: