Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Elora


My family came over today (the usual fortnightly Sunday tennis) - chaos and noise as per usual. My eldest brother Chris and his family also made an appearance, which was great as he doesn't play tennis like the other two bros. The kids had a great time, although Dan took Dante to our friends' farewell barbecue at Coogee in the afternoon. I would have liked to go as well, but the thought of chasing after Atticus in the cold and wind instead of him having his nap was too much.

Anyway, we put the two youngest cousins down on the playmat for some photos and managed to capture this terrific image of Elora's happy face. She is such a happy, smiley baby and this photo is a wonderful representative of this! I love her wide-mouthed smile, her shiny eyes and her outrageous hair (her hairdo does remind me of a Dilbert character).

I'll put up some more pictures of the girls on flickr.

No comments: