Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing-a-day

Dan sent me the URL of Thing-a-day, where you commit to creating something, anything each day in February.

I went to the site and registered, but am not sure if that means I've signed up for it. I'm not sure that I want to commit to such an effort... what with returning to work full time after 11 months off, and dealing with kids in child care and the start of the school year. Hmm..

But having said that, I love the idea of it. Making something every day. 29 days, 29 things (Did you remember it's a leap year?). I could make a cake. Sew a pair of pants for Elora. Crochet a granny square or two. Try drawing a picture. Write a tune.... Hmm. That's all I can think of for now. Okay, well, maybe it will be harder than it sounds. And it sounds HARD!

Well, I've got a little over a week to think about it and prepare. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: