Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lego Indie

Huzzah! I'm so excited. I got the new Lego Indiana Jones PS2 game today and instead of going to bed early I played the first level (after the kids had gone to bed... can't share this one yet :) It plays just like the Lego Star Wars games except Indie has his whip (of course) instead of Jedi using The Force. I know what I'll be doing during nap time tomorrow. (Actually, probably the grocery shopping. Oh well.)

I'm also feeling good because I've finished my working week (after one and a half days)... I'm enjoying this part time thing. I'm taking the day off work on Friday when the kids are at child care/school/after care and I'll be free to go to the big craft fair that starts tomorrow here in Sydney. I'm really looking forward to this one for some reason. Perhaps because I'll have birthday money to spend :) As well as having a day out with my ma.

Yay! Everything's coming up Jen.

2 comments:

Danzilla said...

Dagnabbit! There goes my present plan! I was this close: ->| |<- to getting that for your birthday here in the San Francisco Sony shop. I'd've done it too, if it weren't for the region coding...

Jen said...

Torrentz rule. I've been going chick-flick crazy. You wouldn't believe the amount of Jane Austen going on.

Or maybe you would :)