Friday, January 27, 2006

Never again? Hah!

In February and March last year we had a few big parties (Atticus' Mun Yit and Dante's birthday) which caused me to swear "Never again". The stress of it all was way too much.

So in fine Jen-style we're hosting another couple of big parties this weekend. That's me, sticking to my guns. Ha!

Atticus is turning one tomorrow (wow, already?) and it just so happens to coincide with Chinese New Year. So we decided that we'd invite the extended family over and combine the celebrations. Just our family and my uncle's family, plus a few extras, and we're expecting 46 people (including bubs). Argh! However I had a bit of an idea and asked everyone to bring a dish, so the catering part won't be quite so much work. Yay!

On Sunday we're just having a barbecue for our friends. Should be pretty laid back. I hope Atti will be okay with all the excitement!

No comments: