Thursday, April 06, 2006

One week... then China!

Well, as usual, the time has flown by, and it is now one week until I go to China. It's very exciting, although I am a bit worried and anxious as well. Atticus has not been so easy to put to sleep the last few nights and I hope he'll be good for his dad! I'm not too worried about Dante - he is growing up so much, especially since starting school. This evening Dan came home late from work and Dante was so good looking after himself in the bath while I put Atticus to bed (which took longer than it should). Prior to the dinner-bath-bed routine, he happily sat down at his desk (formerly his "craft table") and did his homework. What a good kid. He makes me so happy, except for when he is infuriating me, which is too often these days. I'll miss them all so much when I'm overseas.

No comments: