Saturday, January 06, 2007

Spare room - clean at last

I mentioned previously that the spare upstairs room is going to become Dante's new room. This room used to belong to my brother Chris and has been full of his stuff, as well as a few other bits of furniture, the entire time we've been living in this house.

Before Atti was born we'd asked Chris to clear it out, but then they announced their own pregnancy and had to prepare their house for the new arrival! However now we need the room so I hassled my brother. Dan and I have also been busy doing small amounts of cleaning every night this week.

Well, today we all knuckled down and got to work and managed to clear out the room! I can't believe it! It's wonderful! Now we just need to give it a paint, a good wash down, some fresh curtains and Dante can move in.

No comments: