Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chop, chop, chop

I recently talked about my hair and my impending haircut. Finally today was the day!

The lovely Nathan and I chatted like it had NOT been two years since we last saw each other. I think it's amazing that he can remember so much about me since really we've only met a handful of times. I started seeing him in 2004.

We didn't do much. Everyone instructed me to leave it long. I was fine with that. I like it long. Easy to style in the morning (i.e. comb my fingers through it or tie it up in a pony tail!!), makes a good scarf on cold mornings!

When I returned to work afterwards hardly anyone noticed any difference (until I pointed it out). But that's okay, I guess. Can't be too radical these days, eh?

And now the pictures. Before (taken by my colleague's iphone):


And after (taken just before putting the kids to bed - sorry for the bad lighting):

No comments: