Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday afternoon

Ah, the blissful quiet of nap time.

I never know what to do with this precious couple of hours. Have a rest myself? Knit? Sew? Work? Chores? Skip out of the house for a little while??

Today I think I'll rest. I just couldn't get up this morning, but I couldn't stay in bed. I hate it when I sleep in and miss my chance to have a peaceful shower and breakfast before everyone else stirs. So I got up, had my shower, breakfast and a cup of coffee (which is extremely rare for me - I'm not a big coffee drinker at all) and then went back to bed for half an hour.

It worked a treat. When I woke I was invigorated. I had an idea of what pressies to make for the quadruple christening (it was going to be a quintuple one but now one of my cousins can't make it) in a couple of weeks' time. We'll see if I can actually do it, though!

Ideas, ideas, ideas.

No comments: