Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Erk. Sick

Damn this early-stage-pregnancy-related illness... There's got to be a better term for it than "morning sickness". I don't know anyone who felt sick just in the morning. Luckily I haven't been so bad that I'm vomiting, but the near-constant nausea is exhausting.

The guys at work want to go out for lunch today, but I'm not sure if I'm up to it. But I also don't want them asking questions, as I haven't told them (or anyone) about the pregnancy yet! Well, I'm sure I'll feel better after some fresh air, a walk and maybe even after eating something. It often works. The yummy Thai food is sure to make me feel better!

1 comment:

Queen Bean said...

I called it "pregnancy nausea" 'cos I was sick all the time, definitely not just in the morning.

Congratulations on your wonderful news.

-love,
Christina