Monday, July 24, 2006

Life plods on

I've been a bit slack in my posting recently, I know! Things haven't been overly exciting. Just work, work, work. Being late for school 3 out of 4 days last week. Getting home exhausted in the afternoons. Going to bed early. Taking naps whenever I get a chance.

This weekend was a bit more interesting - my sister-in-law went to Ayre's Rock for a company "retreat" for four days and my brother was left to look after their two girls by himself. So he spent most of the weekend over at our and my folks' places! The three (almost four) year old had a sleep over in Dante's room on Saturday (while her dad and sister stayed next door) which was very exciting for both of them! We cooked dinner both nights of the weekend and had an enjoyable time with our visitors.

Particularly cute is the interaction between Atticus and his 10 month old cousin, Lorien. They know each other fairly well because they go to child care together three days/week. When Atti saw Lori for the first time on the weekend, he clearly called out "Lori! Lori!", ran over to her and sat down next to her. It was so cute! He's at such a lovely age at the moment.

No comments: