Thursday, July 10, 2008

From the archives


My mother found a bag of loose photos the other day, recovered from my paternal grandmother's place after she died. Mostly pictures of my brothers when they were kids but more recent ones as well. This is one of me and my two second-cousins born the same year (April, May and June). We're standing outside the family home, where we live now. It must be Chinese New Year since that was usually the occasions that we got together, plus it's summer. I'm guessing that we were about 4 or 5 years old.

That's me on the right. I love the pose and look on my face. I seem to be saying "Have you finished, yet?". I'm amazed that I'm so much smaller than the other two girls (there's only a couple of inches height difference between us now).

I love looking at old photos. I'll post some more soon!

No comments: