Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So disheartened

I'm home again for the second day in a row, due to the sick second child. He's been such a poor miserable little boy - it's such a sad thing. On Friday I found out that my application to reduce my working hours hasn't been approved. Actually, hasn't even been passed on to the Head of the Department by my supervisor and the whole thing is looking to be much harder than I'd been led to believe. I'm feeling very unhappy about it all. Dante has been at school for over two weeks now and starting to get a bit worn out, I think. I really want to be able to pick him up and bring him home early, but when will it ever happen?? Meanwhile the jobs pile up at work and just thinking about it makes me more stressed. I'm working full time at the moment but haven't worked a full week yet this year!
Anyway, enough whinging for now. I should be happy that today is not too hot and Atticus is finally sleeping. I might even go and do some house work for a change (and take advantage of the time at home).

No comments: