Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's only Twenty past Eight?

Dan came home early with us today - although by the time I got myself and the kids collected and organised it was after 4pm. Anyway, it was so nice having Dan home with us. The kids were pretty tired, overtired in the younger one's case. So we cooked dinner and fed them, then had play time for a while. The boys were so funny to watch. Dante was running around and around the dining table and Atti thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. He even took part in the running at some points, all the while laughing hysterically. I wish I'd had the video camera.

Anyway, they had a lovely bath together and then we put them to bed. They were exhausted, the poor things, and went to bed so well. Afterwards, Dan and I sat down in front of the tele with our computers (as we do), relaxing for the evening. When we looked at the clock, we were completely astonished at the time. We'd managed to get the kids to bed by half past seven! Unprecedented! And wonderful! We've watched, so far tonight, two episodes of Commander in Chief, and a bunch of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (UK version with Clive Anderson). I was laughing so hard I was crying! The internet's a wonderful thing.

Well, it's been a very entertaining evening and now I'm going to bed!

No comments: