Monday, May 22, 2006

I love my Mac, but...


I saw this article in the newspaper about Apple's new store in New York, and the above picture was with it. I have to say, there are some people out there who have to get a life. I mean, I am a devotee of Macs and encourage people to get them (I'm especially able to influence people at work, due to my role as IT person). They're nifty machines, designed well and easy to support. We only keep a Windoze PC at home for playing particular games, and it doesn't get used very often by me at all, whereas the other machines get used daily (but I confess the main machine at home is the Linux box in the lounge room).

Anyway, as I was saying, I like Macs. But not enough to get an Apple symbol carved into the back of my head! I wonder if he was paid to do that. And how much??

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah, we prefer Red Hat Fedora Core!

Cheers,
jen