Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jinxed!

Heh. I was doing so well, wasn't I? Posting every day this month, sometimes more than once. And then I decided I was doing well enough to tell you of my ambition... which somehow caused my blogging mojo to disappear and I immediately missed two days in a row!

I could have back-dated a couple of posts but that would be cheating, and not in the spirit of the thing.

Anyway, I don't really have a lot to report right now. Still recovering. Elora's sick now - with added conjunctivitis! I went in to work early again yesterday (7am!) and came home for the afternoon. I was a complete wreck for the rest of the day. But at least Atti managed to get in a day of child care yesterday and had a wonderful time apparently.

So that's all from here. I finished my second lot of poison Chinese Herbal Medicine last night. My father offered to get me more today but I think that is it for me.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick, Jen.

Thanks for popping in to leave a comment on my blog. Good luck on the giveaway!! Lovely to meet you - brief as it was - at the Stitches and Craft Show last month.