Friday, September 12, 2008

That's more Spring-like

Sydney put on a glorious day today, much more worthy of Spring. Made better by not going to work, due to a sick little girl. I ended up taking her to the doctor (antibiotics for an ear infection) and then we had a sit in the park for a little while before coming home. It was just lovely.

Today would have been my eldest brother's 45th birthday. My mother said it was him that brought the nice weather to us. Tomorrow we are having a Memorial Mass (full Catholic ceremony) for him as it will be the 10th anniversary of his passing on the 18th. We're expecting several dozen people - catering for 70+ for a light lunch afterwards. It's been busy here lately. Hopefully I will be recovered enough to give the first reading.

I hope you've all had as delightful a day as I have!

No comments: