Thursday, November 01, 2007

November, already!

Well, we are well and truly into the tail end of the year. Unbelievable. I'm sorry I've been a bit slack with the blog posting lately, but the panic has started to set in. There are only two and a bit more months before I have to go back to work. I can't bear the thought.

The good news is that we definitely have a spot waiting for us at child care for Elora. That's a huge relief, especially considering the huge demand for care in inner-city/inner-west Sydney. I just have to decide on a date for her to start and to start back at work. Still trying to decide if I should wait until school goes back but that's not until the end of January. Hmm.

Anyway, I've decided to join up for NaBloPoMo - 30 posts in 30 days of November. This is a good start :) I've got to get my act together before my maternity leave ends and I've done absolutely nothing with my time.

Ack, ack. Panic, panic.

No comments: