Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sewing setup

Yay! Today Dan (at my request) made some space on the desk in our study (by removing the 20" CRT monitor) so that I can have my sewing machine set up permanently. Yesterday I had about an hour when Elora and Atti were both asleep, Dante was busy with the playstation and Dan was out at his mother's place. I wanted to do some sewing, but to do that I would have had to clean off the dining table (which I should do anyway), set up the sewing machine, collect everything I may need... and then the kids would probably wake up. So instead I just did some ironing. :(

I'm looking forward to getting something done next week during the afternoons when the kids are sleeping. Want to start working on Xmas pressies for Atti's carers at child care. I'm going to give them something hand-made this year instead of the usual chocolate or plants!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

hurray for a place to keep your sewing machine set up...definitely essential!