Friday, November 16, 2007

Weight lost

Well, I'm proud to be able to say that I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Yippee! It took a lot longer to get here this time around. Third time around.

The weight came off but the figure will never be the same. I've got this little tummy that hasn't gone away. Soft, squishy with stretch marks along it... Atticus has taken to slapping it gleefully whenever he gets the chance. Elora grabs little handfuls of skin and pinches my belly button. I know I need to do more sit-ups (or crunches... whatever) but the thought repels me. Too bloody lazy!

And anyway, I'm not feeling too upset about this little pot belly of mine lately. I think of it as a badge of honour. I've had three children and I'm proud of it.

...

Let's see how long I stay feeling like this. Perhaps the next time I put on my bikini?

No comments: